Wednesday 14 January 2015

Jesus Calms the Storm Play Dough Mat

I'm in the zone at the moment, looking for ways of exploring the story of Jesus calming the storm- especially for under 5s!

Play dough mats always seem to go down well with this age group so hopefully this will be useful.

Click here to print off the mat and then laminate it if you intend repeated use!  The children can choose to show the storm or the calm and I'm sure it will be fascinating to see what they pick and why...

Let me know if you use it as I would love to see :-)

2 comments:

  1. My 3 year old son's Bible class made "wave ribbon sticks" with a popsicle stick and different color blue ribbons. They acted out wild "waves" and then a Jesus puppet saying, "Peace be still" and the waves calming. He loved this and brought his wave stick home to play with all week!

    We love your playdough mats and use them at our tablework time in our little Kitchen-School homeschool during the week. I took a picture, will send your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased! It would be amazing to have a look :-) God bless and thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete