Tuesday 2 April 2013

Reflection bottles!

Here's an easy way to help children who are quite visual to focus on something while they are reflecting on or listening to God...

I found this idea on Pinterest here, though this idea suggests using glitter glue which I didn't have.  I just used glitter and water but will be experimenting with glitter glue as well!

Pour some glitter into a plastic bottle and fill the bottle with water.  For some reason, while most of the glitter sank to the bottom, some congregated at the top, but that doesn't really matter!  I used a mixture of gold and red glitter for this one.

Shake the bottle and watch!
It's actually quite fascinating and peaceful and reminds me of the discovery bottles Catherine has made for creche.  You're never too old!

No comments:

Post a Comment